Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, May 20th 2020: “Desperados III is a real-time tactical stealth game!” – Yeah. And what exactly does that mean? Well, we’re going to show you! When Desperados III will release on June 16th for PC, PlayStation® and Xbox One™, players can experience the origins of the beloved Desperados and dive deep into a demanding tactical game with a lot of freedom: Each of the many different scenarios will offer multiple ways to reach your goal and Desperados III gives you five unique heroes, each one with its own set of skills.
In the new trailer, you will see what view cones, the noise from gunfire, or sniffing guard dogs can do – or how you can use the environment to your advantage.
Desperados III is available for pre-order now on PC at an SRP of € 49.99 / $ 49.99 / £ 44.99 (PC). For the early adopters: The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order for the price of the Standard Edition for a limited time! Make sure to shoot first, and ask questions later.
The physical side of things always gets some love from everyone here at THQ Nordic and has been up and running for quite some time. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now and comes in hot at an SRP of € 109.99 / $ 109.99 / £ 99.99 (PC) and € 119.99 / $ 119.99 / £ 109.99 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™).
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks