The next Desperados III DLC adds a second new mission!
Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, October 6th, 2020: A brand new mission comes to Desperados III with the second DLC of the Desperados III Season Pass. The story continues in “Money for the Vultures Part II: Five Steps Ahead.” The gang returns to Louisiana to challenge a new member of the DeVitt family. Explore a brand new location in the Bayou State, reunite with Isabelle for more Voodoo shenanigans and face off against a mastermind worthy of your talents.
The new mission comes as part of the Desperados III Season Pass and is also sold separately at 5.99 for consoles / 4.99 (PC). The mission is available now.
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks