The stylish murder-mystery where you must decide who murdered Paradise is now available on PC and Nintendo Switch
Melbourne, Australia – September 4th, 2020 — Publisher Fellow Traveller and indie developer Kaizen Game Works are pleased to announce that Paradise Killer, the open-world murder-mystery, is now available on Nintendo Switch and Windows PC!
To celebrate the launch of Paradise Killer, Fellow Traveller is offering a 20% discount on copies bought for Nintendo Switch from now until September 11. Steam gamers also get a 20% launch week discount from now until September 18.
Welcome to a whodunit tale where you get to decide who did the deed—you just have to PROVE it.
Paradise is an island that regenerates every few millennia. The psychic power that the alien worshipers within release into the universe is meant to feed and eventually resurrect their fallen deities. But this force also attracts undesired interest from demons, who eventually corrupt each island — until a new alternate reality is birthed by the Council.
The system isn’t perfect, but it will be one day — on Perfect 25, the next island-to-be. But on the eve of rebirth, the Council is murdered and Paradise is killed.
In the aftermath, the “investigation freak” Lady Love Dies is summoned from exile to find the culprit. This is the crime to end all crimes.
What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same?
Who killed Paradise?
- Breathe life back into Paradise – You are tasked with finding the killer and building an airtight case against them. Take your case to trial and argue your interpretation of the evidence. Only when someone is successfully convicted can the crime be considered solved and Paradise be saved.
- What are the facts? What are the truths? Are they the same? – The “truth” is that there are many possible killers, and many ways to build a case. Even if you make a convincing case for prosecution and get someone convicted, is the mystery really solved?
- Explore an island full of secrets – Paradise is an island set in an alternate future history filled with cryptic lore and even more mysteries. Examine bizarre relics to learn more about this world’s surreal history.
- Find YOUR Paradise – You choose who to accuse, and build a case to support a conviction. Everyone on Paradise has a secret to hide and something to gain. Old friends become new suspects, forcing you to choose between the evidence, the greater good and your own beliefs. There are many possible murderers, but who you pick will define your own personal truth.
- Gather evidence – Let your personal computer and electronic assistant Starlight be your guide through another dance of an investigation. Collect evidence, record testimony and interpret the facts to form your own truth.
- Unlock hidden areas – Solve hieroglyph puzzles on ancient nightmare computers to discover new areas of the island, find concealed evidence and reveal terrifying secrets.
Paradise Killer is now available on Windows PC and Nintendo Switch.