An Action-RPG worth losing your head over
January 30th 2020- Courtesy of Fabraz and Umaiki Games, Skellboy launches today on the Nintendo Switch! Take on a endless horde of squarely undead horrors with an array of items that’s as much autopsy as it is arsenal, as you swap around Skippy’s body parts and weapons to fit any situation that comes their way. It’s all in aid of defeating the dastardly Squaruman and thwarting his conquest of the Cubold Kingdom, a land exactly as pixelated as all these shape puns would suggest.
Nintendo Switch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdagVl8Ocoo
Skellboy is available now on the Nintendo Switch for $20.00 USD. There’s also some sweet merch available from The Yetee and the soundtrack will be available on vinyl courtesy of Black Screen Records. Skellboy will also be coming to Steam sometime later this year.
For those who have already picked up the game, if you encounter any bugs or performance hiccups, please feel free to direct your reports to our public bug tracker. The team is aiming to release a patch shortly after release. (Patch notes available as well.)
Sometimes, when there is nobody up to the task, old heroes have to rise from the grave to save the day! Crush your enemies and make good use of their guts – literally, as you can augment Skippy with your foe’s body parts and weapons!
Help Skippy, the cubic skeleton, to fight off Squaruman’s endless forces of undead and vicious foes in this rectangular action packed cardboard adventure!
- An expansive singleplayer experience across the interconnected Kingdom of Cubold full of square charming characters and edgy villains!
- A true action-rpg adventure that will test your skill and rewards exploration!
- Swap your bones for 100+ different body parts and items of friends and foes with (more or less) useful effects!
- 5 unique weapon types to clobber any foes you face!
- Special enemies and bosses that will truly test your mettle!
- A Vibrant 2d pixelart style that comes to life in a 3d world!
- Includes some rocking chiptune tracks and sounds!