Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, July 23rd, 2020: The critically acclaimed Desperados III isn’t challenging enough for you yet? Well, Mimimi Games got you covered: In a free update on all platforms today, introducing the “Baron’s Challenge Mission Pack #1”, four brand new Baron’s Challenges are added. Flagstone, Mayor Higgin’s Estate, Eagle Falls, and the Casa DeVitt will each have one new special challenge for you:
- Vanishing Act: A certain snake-oil salesman is peddling his wares at the town square of Flagstone. Make him disappear.
- Untitled Voodoo Mission: Isabelle is about to crash Mayor Higgins’ wedding, and she has brought a LOT of mind control darts.
- Public Transportation: Two dead men must be carried to the Eagle Falls train station. The guards won’t shoot on sight, but if they see a body…
- Bird Hunting: Doc is perched on the roof of Casa DeVitt, with plenty of ammo and five targets on his list. The party is still going. Happy hunting.
ree Demo available!
You can’t wait to try Desperados III for yourself? Well, here is your chance: A free demo with two and a half levels from our story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game is available on Steam, for Xbox One and on GOG.com. The free demo for PS4 will follow soon. Check it out and see if Desperados III will become your favorite game.
Get the demo on Steam: http://n.thq.com/1iyB30lAeDg
Get the demo on Gog.com: https://www.gog.com/game/desperados_iii_demo
Desperados III is available now at an SRP of € 49.99 / $ 49.99 / £ 44.99 (PC) and € 59.99 / $ 59.99 / £ 54.99 (Consoles).
The Season Pass is available for € 12.99 / $ 12.99 / £ 11.99 (PC) and € 14.99 / $ 14.99 / £ 11.99 (Consoles).
About Desperados – The Pen & Paper RPG
The countryside passes by without the least sign of change, accompanied only by the wheels’ monotonous rattle on the rails. Noon has come; relentlessly the sun is blazing down from high above. Then, the eye distinguishes a solitary horseman on the horizon, and only a few seconds later a second one. From both sides, more and more horsemen are heading towards the train.
Welcome to the world of Desperados. Based on the award-winning video game franchise, this classic tabletop RPG aims to combine the best of both worlds: the challenging, tactical encounters of Desperados III and the freedom of choice and immersion one can only achieve with pen and paper.
The Wild West is a dangerous place; only the best will live long enough to give rise to their own legend. This PDF contains everything you need to become one of them:
- An illustrated rulebook
- A complete, first adventure
- Printable character sheets, maps, and tokens
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks