Vienna, Austria and Austin, Texas, November 27th, 2019 – May we introduce you to Strife?
One… Two Three.
Strife, the Rider of the White Horse, is both impulsive and witty, true to the motto “Shoot first, ask questions later” or “Two Guns, one Horseman”.
He is the one who has blood on his boots on a pretty much constant basis. He fought countless enemies with his two best friends, Mercy and Redemption and the protection of his impenetrable armor. Always by his side is Mayhem, Strife’s phantom steed.
In Darksiders Genesis you can choose to play either War or his brother Strife, and head into combat side by side in two player cooperative mode (couch co-op trash talk, but also online). The story takes place before the events of the original game when Lucifer, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, plots to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell.
Darksiders Genesis will release on PC and Google Stadia on December 5th 2019, and PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ will follow on February 14th 2020. Pre-order here: https://darksiders.com/order-here/
About Darksiders Genesis
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more