Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, April 21st, 2020: He’s almost quicker to the draw than his own shadow, and his bullets always hit their mark. When the smoke from his revolvers slowly fades away, you can read it clearly: JUNE. 16. 2020. Yeeehaw, folks! Desperados III finally has a release date, presented by the notorious gunslinger John Cooper himself.
So shoot it into your calendars, Desperados III will be available for PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4 on June 16th, 2020.
Desperados III is available for pre-order now on PC for with an SRP of € 49.99 / $ 49.99 / £ 44.99 (PC). For the early adopters: The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order for the price of the Standard Edition for a limited time! Make sure to shoot first 😉
Digital pre-order for consoles will start soon with an SRP of € 59.99 / $ 59.99 / £ 49.99 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™), of course you can order a boxed copy now at your preferred retailer.
The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now and has an SRP of € 109.99 / $ 109.99 / £ 99.99 (PC) and € 119.99 / $ 119.99 / £ 109.99 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™).
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks