Grand real-time political strategy game is back with a plethora of new features and options
Prague, Czech Republic – March 5, 2020 — It’s time for a second term! 1C Entertainment and developer Jujubee are pleased to announce Realpolitiks II, sequel to the acclaimed real-time grand strategy game. Realpolitiks II is set to launch this Fall on PC on Steam and other digital platforms.
Suit up and choose from 216 contemporary nations to begin expanding your empire. Use modern political instruments such as diplomacy, military power, or espionage to secure world dominance and lead your country to glory.
Realpolitiks II introduces a set of new tools compared to its predecessor. Take advantage of a whole new economic system to gain deeper control of your country than ever before. Construct new buildings, dictate trading policy, and use your advisors’ special abilities to further improve, or hinder the life of your citizens.
With a completely new combat system giving you full control over every battlefield, you’ll have to plan your strategy carefully, using weather, terrain, unit formation, equipment, and much more. Diplomacy and espionage have been revitalized with a whole new set of diplomatic and spying actions such as non-aggression and defensive pacts, military access, trade agreements, and more to use to your full advantage.
Realpolitiks II also features a Modding tool for the first time, allowing you to create your very own campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations!
● Dominate the Globe – Choose from 216 contemporary nations (including Sealand & Kiribati) and conquer your opponents. Adapt your strategy accordingly whether you start as a superpower or a small independent nation.
● New Modern Warfare – A brand-new combat system enables full control of your units on the battlefield while taking into account strategic advantages such as the weather, terrain, equipment, and a whole lot more.
● Expanded Management System – Create a communist utopia, a completely free market nation, or become a tyrant overseeing your citizens’ every step. With over 1000 projects and technologies to choose from, you decide the path to greatness.
● Improved Diplomacy – Engage in advanced negotiations to establish new trade routes or military access to neighboring regions. With a completely reworked AI, and new Favor and Investment systems that allow you to influence other countries – diplomacy becomes a crucial tool once again, especially as other leaders will prove hard negotiators.
● Advanced Espionage – Conduct clandestine actions with your spies, steal breakthrough technologies to further increase your military power, and invent new ways of mass destruction. Dominate your foes from the shadows.
● New and Unpredictable Events – Over 1000 new events ranging from minor provincial issues to a world-threatening meteor strike. Be wary of the ever-changing world as each playthrough will be completely different.
● Growth By Infrastructure – Buildings are a major part of your campaign as they enable you to recruit more units, train your spies and generals faster, defend against rocket attacks, or increase the supply range to your armies.
● Mod Support – Use a plethora of in-game tools to create your very own campaigns, scenarios, units, and nations.