Review window will run from September 10-18
Bay Area, California – August 8, 2019 – Mythgard, the urban fantasy collectible card game from Rhino Games is gearing up for its Beta launch, coming to PC and mobile September 19, 2019. Created by former Blizzard and Gazillion developers, Mythgard has already carved out a space for itself amongst the CCG community throughout the past year while in playable Alpha.
Throughout the open alpha period, a growing Mythgard community has helped to shape and refine this game. The entire team at Rhino Games has many thanks to the alpha players! Now, as the game enters its next stage, those who contributed to the alpha will receive some special in-game items as a show of appreciation.
Set in a modern world filled with magic and myth, Mythgard offers exceptional lore, quick-thinking tactical gameplay, and strategic mixed-faction deck building. Mythgard‘s gameplay depth harkens back to the great early days of the genre and its feature-rich systems offer many ways to play.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
The Mythgard Beta is coming to Steam (Windows & Mac), Google Play, and the App Store September 19, 2019.