See the Weapons Arsenal of Aquanox Deep Descent in Action
Vienna, Austria / Novi Sad, Serbia, October 7th, 2020: Ahhhh, what is more satisfying than to see an enemy ship explode after you’ve fired a heavy barrage from your guns at it? In this new weapons trailer for Aquanox Deep Descent, you can see many different weapons in action. Watch torpedos propel through the deep see, projectiles ripping enemy armor apart or energy weapons finishing of an opponent. Every ship in Aqua can carry a payload of deadly weapons, it’s up to you to find out which one is suited best for threads you are facing.
Enter the unforgiving world of Aquanox Deep Descent on October 16th on your PC. The SRP for the digital version is € 29.99 / $ 29.99.
About Aquanox: Deep Descent
Aquanox: Deep Descent is a first person underwater vehicle shooter, in which players control a variety of customizable ships to engage in fierce battles in the dystopian deep sea world of Aqua.
In the near future, the Earth’s surface has become uninhabitable. What remains of humankind lives in former mining and research stations, deep below the surface of the sea. Born and raised in the only world we know, the loose network of underwater settlements, torn by the war for resources and dominance between various factions.
Take control of a team of highly trained fighter pilots and experience an epic story in the deep sea world of Aquanox. Send your enemies down to Davy Jones’s Locker with well-aimed torpedoes, mortars, mines and more. Explore the deepest corners of the oceans – mysterious, hazardous, uncharted.
- Fight: Unique underwater vehicle combat with a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op: 4 player drop-in co-op, with four distinct pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize: Choose your ship, and upgrade it to fit your preferred playing style
- Explore: Explore, salvage, and loot- all while discovering the deepest corners of the ocean
- PVP: Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting