Watch the new gameplay trailer now!
Krakow, Poland – May 13, 2020 – Publisher All in! Games has announced a release date for Red Wings: Aces of the Sky today, with the arcade air combat title landing on Nintendo Switch May 21st!
Pilot warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance as players transform into a flying legend of the Great War in both single player story mode and local split-screen play.
Watch the new gameplay trailer and prepare for take off!
The PC, PS4 and XONE launch of Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will follow later this year.
Take to the skies over the Great War
Dive into this dynamic action game that puts players right in the middle of thrilling battles with a fresh take on arcade air combat. Travel back in time to the breakthrough period of flight, when the courage of pilots bordered on overwhelming zeal and the risk of death was high.
- Play 50 story-driven campaign missions and relive the epic aerial combat of World War I
- Use 4 unique skills to gain advantage in battles and take enemies down
- Control 10 historical warplanes of the Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance
- Upgrade your pilot progression skill tree to improve your stats and skills
- Fly through different game modes with a friend in local co-op (split-screen)
- Learn the story of the Red Baron, Manfred von Richthofen—the fighter ace of the war
- Read quotes from real letters from WW1 pilots on your way to becoming the true ace of the sky