Krakow, Poland – September 23rd, 2020. All in! Games has announced that Tools Up! has received a new update which introduces a fresh game mode, character skins, and various fixes.
Time Attack (New Game+) will provide players who have finished the base game with an elevated challenge. Additionally, four new character skins have been added to the game, allowing players to renovate as medieval knights.
To celebrate the update, Tools Up! will be 20% off on Nintendo Switch (Europe) until September 27, 20% off on Nintendo Switch (America) until September 28, and 35% off on Steam until September 27. If you already have the game, Little Racer, then you can get Tools Up! 35% off on Nintendo Switch until September 27 in Europe and September 28 in America.
Additionally, a free Tools Up! demo is now available on Steam, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, with a planned release on PS4 in October. The demo contains levels 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 3-2, and 5-3 in Party Mode with the main set of characters, and will be available permanently for new players to give the couch co-op game a go!
Enjoy the updated game and watch the new update trailer at the Tokyo Game Show at All in! Games’ booth between September 23-27.
About Tools Up!
Renovate like there’s no tomorrow! Gather your friends (or fellow reno enthusiasts) in this intensely fun couch co-op game about home renovation and work your way to the top of a skyscraper in need of some real TLC.
Tools Up! is a local multiplayer game for up to four players. Work together against the clock and host a wild renovation party in your very own home!
- Work hard – paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
- Play better together – join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
- Expect the unexpected – environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
- Lead the team – whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
- Join in the fun – simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.