After a wildly successful launch in February of this year, Wargroove is moving in formation to the PS4 on July 23rd
July 16th, London, UK – Get ready to defend your kingdom with a little help from your friends — Play tactical, turn-based combat inspired by the beloved retro title, Advanced Wars, when Wargroove launches on the PlayStation 4 console on Tuesday, July 23rd for 19.99 USD! With four factions to choose from, twelve commanders to control, tight tactical battles, and over ten language options, Wargroove is perfect for both new and experienced players of the genre.
Take to the battlefield with Wargroove, a solo or multiplayer turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage war on battling factions, using your ‘groove’ to strategically sway the fight in your favor! Design and share online your very own maps, cut-scenes, and campaign stories with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools for the modding community!
A statement has been issued by Cherrystone Commander, Caesar, about Wargroove’s launch on the PlayStation 4, “Bark Bark Bark, Bark Bark Bark Bark.” Truer words have never been spoken by a dog who also leads one of Wargroove’s most potent armies*.
*Yes, you can play as a dog.
Wargroove is coming to PS4 on July 23rd – we’ll announce the store page on the 23rd!
- Choose from one of 12+ Commanders from 4 warring factions – the brave Cherrystone Kingdom, the thoughtful Heavensong Empire, the dark Felheim Legion, and nature-inspired Floran Tribes
- Strategically use your Commander’s unique “groove” ability to sway the battle in your favor – Dance your way to victory!
- Battle your way through the Campaign Mode to discover the story and motivations behind each faction
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share your own complex series of battlefields online, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors
- Learn more about each character you encounter through a trial of boisterous bouts in Arcade mode, fighting 5 different opponents in quick succession
- Outwit the enemy in Puzzle mode, using your strategic skills to complete tricky challenges in just ONE turn
- Discover the history and lore of the world of Wargroove and its inhabitants in the Codex, as well as handy strategy tips and rules for use in battle